本篇中,小编分享了外贸交易过程中,跟老外谈价格中常用的英语语句,希望对大家都能有所帮助。
business is closed at this price. 交易就按此价敲定。
your price inacceptable (unacceptable). 你方价格可以(不可以)接受。
your price is feasible (infeasible). 你方价格是可行(不可行)的。
your price is workable. 你们出价可行。
外贸人跟老外谈价格中常用的英语语句
your price is realistic (unrealistic). 你方价格合乎实际(不现实)。
your price is reasonable (unreasonable). 你方价格合理(不合理)。
your price is practicable (impracticable). 你方价格是行得通的(行不通)。
your price is attractive (not attractive). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
your price is inducing (not inducing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
your price is convincing (not convincing). 你方价格有吸引力(无吸引力)。
your price is competitive (not competitive). 你方价格有竞争力(无竞争力)。
the goods are (not) competitively priced. 此货的定价有(无)竞争力。
price is turning high(low). 价格上涨(下跌)。
price is high(low). 价格高(低)。
price is rising (falling). 价格上升(下降)。
price is up (down). 价格上涨(下跌)。
price is looking up. 价格看涨。
price has skyrocketed.价格猛涨。
price has shot up. 价格飞涨。
price has risen perpendicularly. 价格直线上升。
price has risen in a spiral. 价格螺旋上升。
price has hiked. 价格急剧抬高。
your price is on the high side. 你方价格偏高。
price has advanced. 价格已上涨。
the goods are priced too high. 货物定价太高。
your price is rather stiff. 你方价格相当高。
price is leveling off. 价格趋平。
your price is prohibitive. 你方价格高得令人望而却步。
the japanese yen is strengthening. 日圆坚挺。
the u.s. dollar is weakening. 美圆疲软。
外贸人跟老外谈价格中常用的英语语句
your price is much higher than the price from u.k. france and germany.
你方价格比英、法、德的都高。
since the prices of the raw materials he been raised, im afraid that we he to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格相应的调整。
your price is $500/mt, twice of the other countries.
你们每公吨500美圆的价格是其他国家的两倍。
is it possible for you to raise (lift) the price by 5%?
你们能否把价格提高5%?
Now that we are all here, let’s begin the talk, shall we?
现在人都到了,咱们始,怎么样?
What do you think if we begin now?
我们现在始,好吗?
If you don’t mind, I think we’d better begin right away.
你要是不介意,我们就始吧。
Suppose we get down to business now?
现在我们始怎么样?
Let’s get straight down to business now?
我们直截了当谈问题吧。
Well, I know you’re all extremely busy, so why don’t we get started?
我知道你们都特别忙,那就赶紧始吧。
As we are familiar with each other, let’s come straight to the point.
大家都是熟人,我们就门见山吧。
We’ve gone too far off the point. Let’s return to the topic under discussion.
咱们离题太远了,还是回到正题上来吧。
Let’s he a word about delivery, OK?
咱们谈谈交货问题,好吗?
Let’s he a talk over the question of payment terms, if you don’t mind.
你要是不反对,我们就谈谈付款条件。
Speaking of mode of payment, can you advise me of your general practice in this respect?
谈到付款方式,能否告诉我,你们这方面通常怎么?