"Does he mean you?" Jessica asked with insulting astonishment in her voice.
“他对你有意思吗?”Jessica用惊讶的语气调侃道。

"Maybe he needs help with his Biology homework," I muttered for her benefit.
“可能他需要生物家庭作业的帮助,”我嘟囔着回应道。

"Um, I'd better go see what he wants."
“嗯,我更想知道他想要什么。”

I could feel her staring after me as I walked away.
在我离开的时候我能感受到她的注视。

When I reached his table, I stood behind the chair across from him, unsure.
当我到了他的桌子,我站在他椅子的后面,心里也不是很确定。

"Why don't you sit with me today?" he asked, smiling.
“为什么你今天不和我坐在一起?”他笑着问道。

I sat down automatically, watching him with caution. He was still smiling.
我很自然的坐下,警觉的看着他。他任然笑着。

It was hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real.
我还是难以相信世界上真的有如此帅的人。

I was afraid that he might disappear in a sudden puff of smoke, and I would wake up.
我害怕他可能在一溜烟的功夫就消失了,让我就惊醒了。

He seemed to be waiting for me to say something.
他看起来在等我说些什么。

"This is different," I finally managed.
“这次不一样,” 我最后解释道。

05-07 15:29